PRUEBA INGLES FTHub Guía de Baños de Bosque Certificado
The general objective of the Certified Forest Bathing Guide Training is to train professionals specialised in understanding the multiple interrelationships between people, the natural and social environment. Likewise, they must exhibit skills, abilities and competence applying the FTHub Method to design and conduct well-being and therapeutic experiences for health prevention in different settings, different personal and social contexts, throughout the life cycle, knowing and respecting the Code of Ethics and Professional Standards of FTHub.
Know why, how to be and how to do
A pedagogical model in which the students conduct preparatory work to integrate, understand and apply the knowledge. Then, together with the trainers, they analyse, evaluate, create, and adapt methods according to each student's soft skills.
The goal is that the student, based on knowledge, adapts the methods to their unique skills, integrating them as competencies.
With this goal various methodologies are applied:
- Integrate skills through practical applications with individualised mentor
- Develop soft skills through individual nature connection practices.
- Cooperate to transmit knowledge in discussion groups of 4-6 people.
The model combines outdoor (70%) and classroom (30%) activities.
- Principles of health and their practical application.
- FTHub Method: design of well-being activities in natural environments, based on scientific evidence and using FTHub's Liquid Interactions Model, and its planning in different effective activity sequences that support the participant's nature connectedness experience.
- Scientific foundations and techniques to enhance your nature connectedness and support that of your participants.
- Body components and practical skills for an optimal body experience of connection with the environment.
- Group management techniques and facilitation of dynamics that support the experience of the participants.
- Methods and skills to communicate effectively with participants without interfering with their experiences.
- Foundations of Forest Medicine: practical integration of the main benefits of nature in human health.
- Knowledge about ecosystems and diversity, and their impact on well-being.
- From theory and science to practice: how to apply the theoretical foundations to the design of nature-based activities.
- Expressive arts: practical application in Forest Bathing.
- Path selection criteria in diverse natural environments, such as maritime and riverine, forests, deserts and urban parks.
- Conceptualise and design nature-based well-being plans.
- Integrate health and well-being practices under Nature and Social Prescriptions.
- Analyse and weigh risks to create a safe environment for participants.
- Advise on the integration of nature connection practices in daily life, to stimulate the development of healthy lifestyles.
- Design workshops of experiences of organisational well-being and emotional well-being based on nature.
- Develop Ecotourism and Nature-based Well-being and Health Programmes.
- Implement the FTHub nature-based well-being plan.