* Travel, accommodation, meals or other expenses are not included in the cost.
If any session does not suit you, don’t worry, we request attendance at 70% of the sessions.
Immersion (5 days)
In-person Immersion with a trainer, in Valsugana, Trentino, Italy, with the following schedule:
|20 September 2021||9 am – 6:30 pm
|In person with a trainer, in Valsugana, Italy|
|21 September 2021|
|22 September 2021|
|23 September 2021|
|24 September 2021|
Mentored Practice (12 weeks)
Home-based, through live online classes, sessions and discussions (videoconference) with a mentor, solo or in a group. The 6 teaching sessions with a mentor last 3 h each and are held every two weeks on Saturdays, with the following schedule:
|2 October 2021||Rome, Brussels, Berlin: 5 pm – 8 pm (17:00–20:00)
Portugal, UK, Ireland: 4 pm – 7 pm
|Live Online with a mentor|
|16 October 2021|
|30 October 2021|
|13 November 2021|
|27 November 2021|
|11 December 2021|
The 3 group discussions are monthly and the dates will be specified with the trainer and the group. The dates of the other sessions and planned support will be specified with the trainer and/or the group.
Daylight Saving Time change may occur during the Oriented Practice schedule in some countries, on different dates. Equivalent schedules in other countries and regions for each date can be checked using a time zone converter, here.
End of the training
The training is planned to end on 11 December 2021. After the Immersion and Mentored Practice, having completed all evaluations, you will receive your certification.
It is a certification requirement to have completed a “First Aid Training” or “Wilderness First Aid Training”, as part of your Mentored Practice. This is not included in the training fee
The general objective of the Certified Forest Bathing Guide Training is to train professionals specialised in understanding the multiple interrelationships between people, the natural and social environment. Likewise, they must exhibit skills, abilities and competence applying the FTH Method to design and conduct wellbeing and therapeutic experiences for health prevention in different settings, different personal and social contexts, throughout the life cycle, knowing and respecting the Code of Ethics and Professional Standards of FTH.
Know why, how to be and how to do
A pedagogical model in which the students conduct preparatory work to integrate, understand and apply the knowledge. Then, together with the trainers, they analyse, evaluate, create, and adapt methods according to each student's soft skills.
The goal is that the student, based on knowledge, adapts the methods to their unique skills, integrating them as competencies.
With this goal various methodologies are applied:
- Integrate skills through practical applications with individualised mentor
- Develop soft skills through individual nature connection practices.
- Cooperate to transmit knowledge in discussion groups of 4-6 people.
The model combines outdoor (70%) and classroom (30%) activities.
- Principles of health and their practical application.
- FTH Method: design of effective activity sequences that support the experience of connection with nature of the participants.
- FTH Fluid Interactions Model: development of wellbeing activities in natural environments, based on scientific evidence.
- Scientific foundations and techniques to enhance your nature connectedness and support that of your participants.
- Body components and practical skills for an optimal body experience of connection with the environment.
- Group management techniques and facilitation of dynamics that support the experience of the participants.
- Methods and skills to communicate effectively with participants without interfering with their experiences.
- Foundations of Forest Medicine: practical integration of the main benefits of nature in human health.
- Knowledge about ecosystems and diversity, and their impact on wellbeing.
- From theory and science to practice: how to apply the theoretical foundations to the design of nature-based activities.
- Expressive arts: practical application in Forest Bathing.
- Path selection criteria in diverse natural environments, such as maritime and riverine, forests, deserts and urban parks.
- Conceptualise and design nature-based wellbeing plans.
- Integrate health and wellbeing practices under Nature and Social Prescriptions.
- Analyse and weigh risks to create a safe environment for participants.
- Advise on the integration of nature connection practices in daily life, to stimulate the development of healthy lifestyles.
- Design workshops of experiences of organisational wellbeing and emotional wellbeing based on nature.
- Develop Ecotourism and Nature-based Wellbeing and Health Programmes.
- Implement the FTH nature-based wellbeing plan.
Mountains and valleys that will surprise you with their majesty. From the Vezzena plateau to the Panarotta, from the Roncegno mountain to the Calamento valley, from the Campelle valley to the Tesino and the Marcesina plateau, the colours and trails mix with pastures, woods and streams to immerse you in all the beauty of the mountain environment. Magical places where nature meets art making your stay in the mountains in Trentino a fairy tale.
Double room, full board: EUR 60 (per person, day)
Single room, full board: EUR 70 (per person, day)
The property is 38 km from Levico Terme and 25 km from Asiago. The nearest airport is Bolzano Airport, 49 km from Kapriol.