Payment will be due at the time of registration.
Refund and Cancellation Policies
Cancellation by the Participant of online training and courses:
- Once the Participant has access to the programme contents, there will be no refund.
Cancellation by the Participant of in-person events:
- Up to two months before the event: a full refund will be granted, with a deduction of EUR 100 for administrative costs.
- After two months before the event: a 50% refund will be granted.
- In the case of registrations for events exclusively for guides and professionals trained by people from outside the network, a full refund will be made automatically, with a deduction of EUR 60 for administrative costs.
If Forest Therapy Hub cancels the event, Participants will be informed as soon as possible and be offered alternative dates, or a total refund of all amounts paid to date.
Forest Therapy Hub reserves the right to cancel and modify activities in the following cases:
- Not having the minimum number of participants necessary for the activity to take place. Forest Therapy Hub can cancel programmes up to 1 month before their start;
- Bad weather conditions that make it impractical to carry out the activity;
- The minimum-security conditions are not met;
- Other conditions that make the activity impossible (fires, strong winds, falling trees, etc.)
If the Participants do not attend on the scheduled date, time and place of the event, without having cancelled or changed their participation as described above, Participants will lose all rights inherent to the activity, including the right to participate in other events or have any reimbursements.