Embark on this journey of discovery as you learn to design and offer engaging Nature Connection Activities, seamlessly integrating them into various practices.
FTHub CERTIFIEDNature Connection Facilitation Specialist
What bonus benefits do I get with this course? By completing this course:
- You will have one-year access to expert lectures on FTHub: 40 hours f additional live online content offered by international experts. Check the Lectures calendar here.
- This course together with an additional inscription in a mini-course qualifies you to apply for an FTHub 3-day In-person Immersive Training in Nature.
This course is for anyone interested in facilitating connection activities that promote a deeper connection with nature and support personal growth and well-being.
It is particularly relevant for:
Additionally, this course is also suitable for those who are interested in learning more about the benefits of Nature Connection Activities and how to incorporate these practices into their own personal nature connection practice.
With this Nature Connection Facilitation Course, you will learn:
Nature connection programme contents
- Discover the Innate Bond: exploring the deep-rooted desire humans have to connect with nature.
- Unveiling the gateways to a profound connection with nature.
- Cultivating awareness through the sharpening of your skills and being present in the moment.
- Designing Engaging Nature Connection Activities: unleashing the potential of immersive and interactive activities to deepen participants’ connection with nature.
- Mastering the art of framing and facilitating activities to create a comfortable and inclusive environment.
- Embracing Nature in Education as a core component of environmental awareness and appreciation.
- Experience the ultimate fusion of well-being and nature connection as you unlock a deeper sense of inner harmony through the synergy of Nordic walk, yoga, and nature-based activities.
- Harnessing nature as a living laboratory to explore ecological, biological, and geological concepts through hands-on field studies.