Certified Forest Bathing Guide Training
Which are the profiles that participate in this training?
Develop new skills in your professional work and stay at the forefront of therapeutic and well-being practices.
This training is suitable for those who wish to offer Forest Bathing as a therapeutic or well-being practice.
A unique, updated and leading programme, oriented to the practical application of scientific evidence in health, well-being and connection with nature.
* The training is available in two different formats:
Both formats are led personally by trainers, mentors and international experts and follow the same training pathway, adapting the methodology to the learning environment (in-person or online) so that you get the most out of your training.
None of the online classes is pre-recorded, you will always have the live presence of a trainer!
Why train in Forest Bathing with the Forest Therapy Hub?
The programme aims to integrate new skills to improve both your professional and personal development.
In this training...
- Principles of health and their practical application.
- FTHub Method: design of well-being activities in natural environments, based on scientific evidence and using FTHub's Liquid Interactions Model, and its planning in different effective activity sequences that support the participant's nature connectedness experience.
- Scientific foundations and techniques to enhance your nature connectedness and support that of your participants.
- Body components and practical skills for an optimal body experience of connection with the environment.
- Group management techniques and facilitation of dynamics that support the experience of the participants.
- Methods and skills to communicate effectively with participants without interfering with their experiences.
- Foundations of Forest Medicine: practical integration of the main benefits of nature in human health.
- Knowledge about ecosystems and diversity, and their impact on well-being.
- From theory and science to practice: how to apply the theoretical foundations to the design of nature-based activities.
- Expressive arts: practical application in Forest Bathing.
- Path selection criteria in diverse natural environments, such as maritime and riverine, forests, deserts and urban parks.
- Conceptualise and design nature-based well-being plans.
- Integrate health and well-being practices under Nature and Social Prescriptions.
- Analyse and weigh risks to create a safe environment for participants.
- Advise on the integration of nature connection practices in daily life, to stimulate the development of healthy lifestyles.
- Design workshops of experiences of organisational well-being and emotional well-being based on nature.
- Develop Ecotourism and Nature-based Well-being and Health Programmes.
- Implement the FTHub nature-based well-being plan.
Forest Bathing Guide Certification Pathway
The first step is a 5-day Immersion. Then, you begin your 12-week Training & Mentored Practice.
FTHub · Certified Forest Bathing Guide: Immersion + 12-week Training & Mentored Practice = Certification
The pathway of the Forest Bathing Guide training and certification works as follows:
After the 12 weeks, you’ll have 4 additional weeks to finish your practice (12+4 weeks).
It is a certification requirement to have completed a “First Aid Training” or “Wilderness First Aid Training”, as part of your Mentored Practice.